I’m writing this to remind folks that, as part of our limited-time offer, you can get a custom made website for your TV Station if you choose the $300 tier (or more).
Like the offer says, you can’t ordinarily find custom website work for $300. This is an incredibly good offer we’re only giving to those early adopters who want to have a Station with us. We’re willing to invest our own time and money helping you be more successful if you’re willing to try our service.
You will need to host the website on your own server, but we can recommend several cheap hosts if you don’t have any.
For an example of what your site might look like, please check out our sample site, http://castlefanatica.com/ You’ll notice two TV Stations are embedded below the image slider.
Your website will be built in WordPress and easy to configure even without lots of programming knowledge. It will include many plugins:
- WooCommerce (for building your merch store).
- Bbpress compatible with built-in forums.
- Social network stats for embedding your FB, Twitter, G+, YouTube channel, etc.
- An image slider that will load YouTube videos.
- A script that (if you want to) will automatically grab the latest YouTube videos from your channel(s) and embed them into blog posts, along with their video description. This will make the website nearly fully auto-matic, and all you’ll need to do is focus on marketing it and scheduling your Station using our simple to use episode container system.
- Fully responsive Mobile-device friendly layout design that will load on small and large computer monitors, tablets and smartphones.
Your website will also be tailored to fit your branding with banners and graphics. You can send us your own material if you want.
This is a hell of a deal, and again, it’s only for those who pledge to our project before it ends on August 31st. As the saying goes, don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Act now. Support our campaign and let’s change the way television works.