The following are articles mentioning my company or myself from various media outlets.
- Startups see rapid growth in hiring, funding – Community Impact News article by Lyndsey Taylor. Mentions Martell Brothers Studios as a startup. Features me in the cover image.
- Martell TV app makes YouTube viewing more like TV – New Media Rockstars article by Ed Carrasco about our first crowdfunding attempt for Martell TV last year.
- Veterans United: Martell Brothers / Warrior Works TV Interview – I am interviewed by journalist Sarah Hill of Veterans United Network.
- Carey Martell | VidCon 2014 – Interviewed by YouTube news blog Streamline Buzzer during VidCon 2014.
- Should YouTube be more like traditional TV? – Short article by Stephanie Carrie, (Tangled Web We Watch, LA Weekly)
- Reddit Advertising Vets Share Their Results – Lonely Brand article by Janelle Vreeland. I am quoted in this article.
- Things I learned at monetizing web video panel – Austin Film Meet panel that I sat on.
- 40 Startup Jargon Words You Need To Know – Forbes article by Kate Harrison. I am quoted in this article.
- How the conversation about games is changing – Deseret National News article by Chandra Johnson. I am quoted in this article.
- Big Pitch Radio Interview (March 30th, 2015) – I was interviewed on the Big Pitch Radio Show about my entrepreneurial journey.
- The TR Feed: Carey Martell, Power Up TV LLC – I was interviewed by my former incubator, Tech Ranch Austin on May 19th, 2015.
- P.T., Gaming History and the Self-Serving Crusades – Some of my work from The RPG Fanatic channel is featured in this article.
- ‘Lightsaber Combat for Beginners’ Will Complete Your Jedi Training’ – The Daily Dot article by Sherry Tucci about one of my books reaching the top of Amazon best-seller lists.
Quick Facts About Me
- I founded the YouTube MCN Power Up TV, which launched in March 2014 and grew to over 1,000 Partners in six months. Growth detailed here. PUTV was sold to Thunder Studios in January 2015.
- I am the author of several books about marketing, business and YouTube. You can find a list at Martell Books.
- I am a veteran of the US Army, having served from 2000 to 2005.