This is a sub-section of Part 2 of my expose. All the same legal disclaimers apply, which you can read here. To eliminate redundancy I am not repeating them here, but it is intended for readers to first read these legal disclaimers before proceeding.
I found some threads within the Progressive Yamhill group that distress me. I think it could be an indication that some kind of embezzlement is taking place.
The conversations are incredibly long for Facebook posts, and are specifically about urban development and affordable housing, which many of the members of Progressive Yamhill are on committees for, or have ties to people that do, related to these things.
They are talking about public policy, potentially spending tax money into these areas, in back-channel, not publicly disclosed communications between people who are real estate agents and land developers, people who work in financing at places that deal with these industries and so on. I believe this is extremely shady and unethical.
Before we get into the thread, these are the participants. I’m not entirely sure who some of the individuals are, so if you have a tip please let me know in the comments of this article at the bottom or by sending me a message via my Contact form.
- Yuya Matsuda – Housing Services Specialist at Housing Authority of Yamhill County
- Emily Matsuda – Yuya Matsuda’s wife.
- Heather Richards – City of McMinnville Planning Committee
- Beth Ann Pope – Marker Department Supervisor at TegraGlobal
- Paige Barton – a council representative for Oregon AFSCME (source)
- Jennifer Basinger
- Laura S. King
- Marcie A Rosenzweig – Owner, Full Circle; former General Partner FACTS — Farm & Agriculture Collaborative Training Systems
- Philip Higgins Principal Broker at Pacific Crest Real Estate Advisors
- Kris Wessel (Kristen Wessel) – Facilitator, Yamhill County Wellbeing Council at LUTHERAN COMMUNITY SERVICES NW
- Marvin Bernards – Owner, Bernards Farm
- Megan Joy – Works at Temperance Hill Vineyard
- Lynnette Shaw -Founder, owner, bus driver at Cascadia Events and founder of Progressive Yamhill
- Lisa Pool LAC- Licensed Acupuncturist in McMinville (so, she sells nonsense for a living)
- Linda Watkins – Mayor of City of Carlton
- Megan Corvus – Recording Secretary of Yamhill County Democrats
- Kathy F. Maher (Rich) – Carlton City Council
- Robert Egan -Former Neuro-Ophthalmologist at Eye Care Center of Napa Valley
- Amy Wilder – Insight Data Engineer at PayNearMe
- Shirley Ward Mullen – Carlton City Council
- Melanie Taylor -Teacher at Portland school district?
- Aleen Stephens-Tregarth – Math Teacher at McMinnville School District
- Kathleen Ward –
- Barbara Boyer –Politician, has ran for Yamhill County Commissioner, former positions on Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD), ODA Board of Agriculture, OSU Yamhill Extension Advisory Committee, the SEDCORE Economic Development Advisory Council, the Yamhill County Parks Board, the hiring panel for the current county administrator, and the Linfield Center of the Northwest board.
- Julia Cattrall – owner, Great Oregon Wine Company
- Beth Rankin – Can-Do Real Food at Self-Employed and married to Graham Rankin, Adjunct Professor at Western Oregon University
- Jennifer Carpenter-Brenna -former Yamhill County employee, apparently
- Shannon Eoff – Board Member at Newberg Habitat For Humanity, former President at Chehalem Property Management (relevant during this period of time the chats happened, as she sold the company in 2021, apparently)
- Tina Lunn Au (Berry) –
- Angela Blankenship Holland –
- Jana Brown (White) –
As I’ve mentioned before, I am an independent reporter. I am not part of any other media organization except my own small company. These articles expose over a thousand people as part of what I believe to be a criminal conspiracy and I anticipate they will try to sue me for libel despite all the evidence I show here. In reading my past articles, you will see they have already discussed suing me for libel over my past articles criticizing their activities, as they want to censor me. If you’d like to contribute to my legal defense fund so I may continue reporting on their activities, this is a link to my donation page. (Gofundme deplatformed me so I switched to GiveSendGo). Thank you and I hope this article informs you in a way that the Newberg Graphic has not.
I just want to highlight this
Oh you you can’t “officially” speak for HAYC, huh? And yet, here you are, speaking.
In the words of Dave Chappelle, “Gotcha, bitch!”